STARTING JULY 1, 2022, THE PSHSS WILL START ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FOR LATERAL ADMISSIONS FOR PROSPECTIVE AVAILABLE SLOTS FOR INCOMING GRADES 8 AND 9 IN THE PSHS CAMPUSES FOR SY 2022-2023
Criteria for Eligibility
A student who has finished Grade 7 / Grade 8 (under the high school curriculum or the new K-12 curriculum) outside of the PSHS System may be allowed admission/entry to the PSHS, provided he/she fulfills the following requirements:
- a Filipino citizen with no pending application as an immigrant to any foreign country;
- belongs to the upper 5% of his/her class or should have a grade of 85% and above in all subjects;
- should have a character rating of at least Very Satisfactory (VS) or its equivalent; and
- must pass the qualifying examination in each of the following three (3) subjects:
- Communication Arts (English)
- The applicant must submit the following on or before July 25, 2022, to the nearest PSHS Campus:
- an accomplished application form which includes certification from parents of no pending application for immigration in any foreign country (download the application forms here);
- certification from the present school enrolled in, regarding academic grades and character rating (included in the application forms);
- a photocopy of the student’s report card, with the original copy brought along for verification purposes;
- two (2) recent 1×1 pictures; and
- a non-refundable processing fee of Php 300.00.
- The PSHS Campus Registrar issues the Lateral Admissions Qualifying Examination Permit upon completion and evaluation of all requirements submitted by the applicant. The Permit shall clearly state the particulars regarding the schedule of the examination and the things to bring on examination day.